S6 Is Underway!
We have implemented extensive balance adjustments and bug fixes in this update to enhance everyone's racing experience. The following content will be rolled out following the update:
We've enhanced underperforming vehicles, allowing them to keep up with their opponents!
1. Paw-some Kitten: Added a passive bonus effect — Grants an extra 20% Ultimate charge at the start of the race.
2. Waverider: Added a passive bonus effect — Grants an extra 6% Ultimate charge at the start of the race.
3. Audi TT RS: Added a passive bonus effect — Grants an extra 10% Ultimate charge at the start of the race; increased the charge effect of the "Straight Sprint" from 20% to 24%.
4. Koenigsegg Jesko: Increased the Top Speed bonus of the Ultimate "Extreme Nitro" from 20km/h to 36km/h.
5. Nissan GT-R NISMO: Increased the Top Speed bonus of the Ultimate "Endless Dash" from 15/18/20/22/25km/h to 18/21/25/28/32km/h.
6. Maserati Alfieri: Increased the Nitro charge from 25% to 28% (consuming 10,000 charge to obtain the Ultimate charge); increased the charge effect of "Hyperspeed" from 25% to 35%.
7. McLaren 600LT: Increased the base duration of "Unstoppable" to 5s.
8. Disruptor: Increased the Top Speed from 205.3km/h to 209.3km/h.
9. Juggler: Increased the acceleration effect of "Stunt" from 24km/h to 32km/h.
10. Faraday: Increased the charge granted at the start of the race from 2,000 to 4,000.
11. AMG G 63: Increased the Ultimate charge provided by "Nitro Protection" from 20% to 24%, and increased the extra charge for the next use of Nitro from 5% to 8%.
12. McLaren P1: Increased Rare Nitro's Top Speed from 20km/h to 28km/h, and increased Epic Nitro's Top Speed from 30km/h to 42km/h.
13. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: Increased Nitro charge from 37% to 41% (consuming 10,000 charge to obtain the Ultimate charge).
I. Featured Workshop
The Featured Workshop will be available on November 17. The featured vehicle is the new Interceptor: Mini Buggy, which has the Ultimate: Mega Beam. Complete daily missions and get Featured Coins to draw the new vehicle!
1. Fixed an issue where certain vehicles weren't receiving the extra Ultimate charge at the start of the race. Affected vehicles: BMW i8, Faraday, Cutie Kitty, Vindicator, and Bugatti Chiron. These vehicles will now properly obtain the extra initial energy as intended.
2. Fixed an issue where certain vehicles (Ether, Aston Martin Vanquish, and Volkswagen I.D. R) were providing infinite charge to their teammates when using the "Futura" skill under certain situations.
Thank you for your continued support of Ace Racer!