S6 Massive New Updates Are Here
The following content will be rolled out following the update:
The V Itasha Festival begins now!
1) Sign-In For Avatar Frames: Collaboration begins! From November 3 to November 16, participate in the 7-Day Check-In event to claim collaboration avatar frames for free!
2) Identity V Featured Gifts: From November 3 to November 23, participate in the Identity V Featured Gifts event to claim Gardener/Thief Outfit, Collaboration Trinket: Shark Stick, Collaboration Facewear: Geisha Facewear for free!
3) Eye of Survival: From November 3 to November 16, participate in the Eye of Survival: Unraveling event to claim collaboration rims.
4) Knock on the Candy Door: November 3 to November 19: do you dare to knock on these doors to find out what's behind them? The collaboration Buddy: Bat Doll awaits!
5) Dice of Fate: From November 10 to November 23, the collaboration rims will be on sale for a super low price!
6) Hazy Scent: She runs, he chases! There's no escape! Starting on November 10, experience the Hunters vs. Survivors cat-and-mouse-game with the all-new collaboration outfits: Perfumer/The Ripper available on the Dream Track!
7) V Avenue: How should Survivors proceed? From November 10 to November 23, participate in the V Avenue event to claim your collaboration outfits: Priestess/Seer!
8) Collaboration Gifts: How do you get a never-ending smile? From November 10 to November 23, participate in the Collaboration Gifts event to receive the Joker Headwear for free!
1. We have fixed a bug in Waverider's passive skill that, in certain situations, either triggered infinite charge, or caused the Ultimate charge Waverider gained from its passive skills to disappear. Now, charge gained through Waverider's passive skills will first be used to extend to the remaining duration of its Ultimate, and any excess charge will then be stored in its remaining Ultimate charge attempts.
Please continue to support Ace Racer!